Making an impact in FinTech! Joining the fantastic team mmob have built over the last 18 months, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be instrumental in helping us achieve ambitious growth objectives for 2022 and beyond.
Responsible for outbound sales prospecting, the Sales Development Representative will work in a highly target driven environment backed by a healthy commission structure. The focus is on generating and qualifying new leads with well-established brands and moving them through the sales pipeline to our Director of Business Development.
The SDR will excel in sparking new conversations, starting new relationships and will build a solid understanding of the industry and sales process. Every potential customer is an opportunity for growth and profitability.
Great development opportunities with a clear path to becoming an Account Executive once proven in the SDR role.
- Seek new sales opportunities through cold calls, emails and LinkedIn connections
- Qualify leads as genuine sales opportunities
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Set up calls and meetings between prospective partners and the Director of Business Development to close
- Conduct consumer research
- Represent mmob’s products and services by becoming a product expert
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects via SalesForce
- Identify opportunities to refine the companies lead generation strategy
- Report to the Director of Business Development and COO with weekly, monthly and quarterly results.
- Exceptional and credible communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong presence on the phone and comfortable making a high volume of calls per day
- Able to demonstrate overachievement of targets and goals
- Commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully established rapport with prospects
- Strong desire to achieve and get ahead
- Interested in technology and tech savvy
- Good listening and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, eager to learn and make new connections
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and analytical skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
mmob is driving customer acquisition and engagement in the Fintech space. We specialise in empowering consumer-facing FinTechs to maximise their growth potential through partnerships.
Founded by experts in digital transformation from Barclays, HSBC, Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse, we are on a mission to spur new growth and revenue verticals for fast growing Fintechs through a technology-first, complimentary partnerships infrastructure. By doing this we will introduce customers to new services that put them in control of their finance and enhance their financial wellbeing.
mmob is a ‘people first’ company. We are ONE team with ambition, clarity and a thirst for learning.
- A competitive salary and commission package
- The ability to make your mark at an ambitious Fintech
- An amazing team, founders, and investors, backed by a supportive board
- Clear company direction, transparency and share of voice for all employees
- Commitment to culture, with fun (well, we think so) office socials and perks
- Commitment to personal development
- Flexibility with working hours – we’re focused on outputs, not hours worked
- Fun, modern and informal office environment
- Brand new technology, that works and hasn’t been around the houses