Product Owner – London
mmob are looking for an accomplished Product Owner to help roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision. Our Intelligent Partnership Platform delivers a comprehensive suite of products that empower brands to deliver long-term value to their customers.
mmob are driving the open finance agenda globally, enabling digital brands to rapidly deploy complementary, connected services via intelligent partnerships within their digital channels.
This is an amazing opportunity to join our ambitious Fintech at a pivotal point on it’s (hyper) growth journey!
- Take accountability for the mmob product roadmap, defining, developing and driving the product vision, strategy and growth opportunity
- Ensure product road map is aligned with mmob’s commercial needs
- Take a creative and experimental approach
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Provide direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Keep the product in check through a fast paced and ever evolving development process
- Plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development for the product
- Oversee all phases of the development including planning, review, verification and sprints
- Lead the product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Research and analyse the market and users to anticipate the needs of our partners and end users
- Keep track of industry trends
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Previous experience as a Product Owner or in a similar Product Management role
- Hands-on experience and proven success managing all stages of the product lifecycle
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good technical knowledge and/or experience with ability to explain technical concepts using simple terms, quickly
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication and cross functional leadership skills
- A problem solver with a methodical and analytical approach
- Great prioritising skills and the ability to make sound business decisions
- A competitive salary, package and the ability to make your mark at an ambitious Fintech
- An amazing team, founders, and investors, backed by a supportive board committed to our vision of disrupting open finance
- Clear company direction, transparency and share of voice for all employees, championing those that drive value and push the business forward
- Commitment to culture, with fun (well, we think so) office socials, perks and more
- Commitment to personal development, with options for professional training
- Flexibility with working hours – we’re focused on outputs, not hours worked
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events
- Brand new technology, that works and hasn’t been around the houses
- Access to impressive business leaders and external consultants
mmob was founded in 2020 by experts in digital transformation from Barclays, HSBC, Goldman Sachs, and Credit Suisse. MMOB is well capitalised, backed by finance industry leaders and seasoned entrepreneurs, offering immense strategic benefits in driving traction. This investment has allowed mmob to validate its approach, build its core platform and secure initial commercial agreements.
Within just a few months mmob’s leadership team achieved impressive traction, signing commercial terms with initial partners, building a rich pipeline of qualified prospects, and defining the strategy for scaling commercial operations.
mmob has set ambitious objectives, focused on driving commercial growth and accelerating the delivery of its technology roadmap. These milestones are imperative for smashing our Series A round.