mmob is looking for an ambitious Product Manager to accelerate the development of its platform and support with the successful execution of client engagements.
Working within the global product team, the Product Manager will be assigned key products, be accountable for driving their development forward, ensuring strong product/market fit and optimising them to drive value. You will act as the bridge between the commercial and technology teams to ensure that these outcomes are achieved and delivered to the highest standard.
You are likely to be working within a leading management consultancy or digital agency, actively delivering products for clients or working within a product management capacity in a technology company. You are familiar with the process of developing digital products from ideation to production.
- Preparing business cases for new product lines and enhancements of existing products that demonstrate commercial need, ability to deliver and opportunity for scale
- Ensure product roadmaps reflect the market, client challenges, competitive landscape and sales requirements and that costs are accurately assessed and monitored
- Prioritise resources across your product line, balancing the conflicting requirements of different product and markets, and business and technical priorities where necessary
- The main interface between Development, Commercial and the market – ensuring product strategy and roadmaps are communicated
- Manage the development and implementation of general operating policies, processes and procedures for the organisation and lead on projects
- Use best practices and knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Engage with key stakeholders to drive development and completion of projects, aligning with business strategy and regulatory requirements
- Provide support and leadership where appropriate on specific projects, method changes or systems developments
- Ensure all product development is compliant and delivered to a high standard
- Ongoing management of product performance ensuring business cases and defined benefits/performance expectations are fully realised
- Contribute to the company OKRs through the effective completion of product development and product management activities
- Credible, authoritative, and able lead and deliver strategy
- Strong intellect, capable of analytical and strategic thinking and complex problem solving and prioritisation
- Commercially astute with track record of delivery of numbers based on forecasting and budget requirements
- Understanding of key markets and trends with an enthusiasm for innovation and new technology
- Highly articulate with effective verbal and written communication skills to influence a range of senior internal and external stakeholders
- Disciplined with strong planning and organisation skills and the ability balance multiple conflicting priorities
- Educated to degree level and passionate about creating real change with technology
mmob is driving customer acquisition and engagement in the Fintech space. We specialise in empowering consumer-facing FinTechs to maximise their growth potential through partnerships.
Founded in 2020 by experts in digital transformation from Barclays, HSBC, Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse, we are on a mission to spur new growth and revenue verticals for fast growing Fintechs through a technology-first, complimentary partnerships infrastructure. By doing this we will introduce customers to new services that put them in control of their finance and enhance their financial wellbeing.
mmob is well capitalised, backed by finance industry leaders and seasoned entreoreneurs and this investment has allowed mmob to validate its approach, build its core platform and secure initial commercial agreements.
We have set ambitious targets for 2022, focused on driving commercial growth and accelerating the delivery of its technology roadmap. mmob is at a pivotal point, presenting an amazing opportunity to join an ambitious Fintech on its (hyper) growth journey!
mmob is a ‘people first’ company. We are ONE team with ambition, clarity and a thirst for learning.
- A competitive salary and the ability to make your mark at an ambitious Fintech
- An amazing team, founders, and investors, backed by a supportive board
- Clear company direction, transparency and share of voice for all employees
- Commitment to culture, with fun (well, we think so) office socials and perks
- Commitment to personal development
- Flexibility with working hours – we’re focused on outputs, not hours worked
- Fun, modern and informal office environment located at KL Sentral
- Brand new technology, that works and hasn’t been around the houses